The agency plan describes how Treasury proposes to implement and administer the IPS in respect of its own information holdings by addressing:
- establishing and administering Treasury’s IPS contribution;
- information architecture;
- information required to be published;
- other information to be published (optional information);
- accessibility of information published;
- compliance review; and
- better practice initiatives including promoting community engagement.
Your right to use material on this website (and your obligations in using that material) will be set out in the copyright statement on the relevant material.