© Commonwealth of Australia 2019 Your right to use material on this website (and your obligations in using that material) will be set out in the copyright statement on the relevant material. In accordance with Australian Government policy, the Treasury makes public sector information available on an open and reusable basis where possible. The copyright statement may permit your use under a Creative Commons (CC) BY Attribution 3.0 Australia licence, with the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms, the Treasury logo, photographs, images and signatures. Where this applies, the material will be marked with a CC logo (see below). The full licence terms are available from Creative Commons BY Attribution 3.0 Australia.
Use of Treasury material under a Creative Commons BY Attribution 3.0 Australia licence requires you to attribute the work (but not in any way that suggests that the Treasury endorses you or your use of the work).
Treasury material used 'as supplied'
Provided you have not modified or transformed Treasury material in any way including, for example, by changing the Treasury text; calculating percentage changes; graphing or charting data; or deriving new statistics from published Treasury statistics – then Treasury prefers the following attribution:
- Source: The Treasury
If you have modified or transformed Treasury material, or derived new material from those of the Treasury in any way, then Treasury prefers the following attribution:
- Based on Treasury data
Where Treasury material is not available under a Creative Commons BY Attribution 3.0 Australia licence then:
- You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
Requests and inquiries about reproduction and rights should be submitted through the Treasury Copyright Request Form.
Use of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
The terms under which the Coat of Arms can be used are set out on the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet website.
Linking to the Treasury Website
The following conditions need to be met when linking to the Treasury website
- All links should be to the Treasury homepage http://www.treasury.gov.au or to a high-level topic page.
- Treasury content must not be framed within your site or be displayed in a way that misrepresents the ownership of the content.
- Use of any material from the Treasury website will be subject to the restrictions, copyright, creative commons and disclaimers appearing on the Treasury website.
You must not:
- imply that the Australian Government or the Treasury endorses your website or product
- use the Treasury website solely for commercial practices
- alter any of the website's contents
- contravene government policy
- provide a link to the Treasury website from a site that is not in the public interest
The Treasury reserves the right, solely at its discretion, to request the removal of your link at any time. If you require further information please email the Webmaster.